Recently I received the Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster and my favorite product in the voxbox was the new Schwarzkopf professional product that I received. Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS+ Gelastic was the one that I received. Let me start by saying, I LOVE this product!
The Schwarzkopf professional line includes several products, three of which are: Gelastic, Rough Rubber and Dust It, and one of the three was included with each voxbox. I was really happy to receive the Gelastic as it was the one of the three that I was most interested in trying. As stated on the bottle, Gelastic is “ultra strong flex gel” for “ultra strong control”. Also stated on the bottle, “ultra strong flex gel = texture + ultra strong definition all day long + gives minutes of flexibility to mould the style + dries in a firm strong grip”.
This salon exclusive formula provides the ultimate strong control and can be used on damp or dry hair to get that look you are after. This is a great product. You barely have to use any to get the results you desire and unlike many gel products that I have tried in the past, this provides a great hold without leaving your hair sticky and hard as a board. I love that your hair, while remaining fully controlled has a flexible salon quality look and feel to it.
I love how easy this product is to use. You only have to use a little of it and it gives you time to mould your style before the product completely dries which is great. This product is far superior to other gel products I have used in the past and I liked it so much that I am going to be trying out some of the other products from the Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS+ line. I really enjoyed the opportunity to try the Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS+ Gelastic as part of my Spring Fever voxbox from Influenster. For in depth product information as well as lots of other information, check out the Schwarzkopf professional website at http://www.schwarzkopf-professionalusa.com/
And a few hair styling tips to make your hair look its best:
- Keep your hair clean with a good moisturizing shampoo, which will help keep your hair from drying out. Dry hair tends to frizz so keeping it moist will help combat this problem
- Use leave in Conditioner, especially if you have thick hair. This is a great way to moisturize your hair.
- Never wash your hair with hot water. Use lukewarm to cool water, the coolest possible is best. Also, it is best to wash your hair every two to three days, rather than every day, always rinsing with cool water.
- Dont be afraid to try a wide variety of hair products. Not every product works for every type of hair and sometimes you have to try a lot of different products to find the ones that work best for your hair length and type.
- To change the look of an old hairstyle, simply change the line you use to part it
- To detangle your hair easily and with less breakage, use a wide tooth comb while in the shower and comb out your hair while conditioner is still in it.
- If you blow dry your hair, always use a heat protectant on your hair beforehand and always keep the dryer 6-8 inches from your hair and keep the dryer moving to avoid heat damaging your hair.